Japan Exhibition Certification Council
The Japan Exhibition Certification Council is a body established for the purpose of putting the Third-Party Authorization System for Exhibition Statistics into practice. Its outline is given below.
1. Constituent members
- Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
- Japanese Association of Large-scale Exhibition Centers
- Japan Exhibition Association
2. Roles and tasks
- To operate the Third-Party Authorization System for Exhibition Statistics and to operate and manage the authorization guidelines.
- To review the contents of the applications submitted by exhibition organizers with the investigation report submitted by the investigative body and to determine, holding a review meeting for authorization, whether the number of visitors to the exhibition and other quantitative data has been counted properly according to the definitions determined in the authorization guidelines.
- To issue a Certificate of Authorization for exhibitions authorized according to the deliberating procedure.
- To develop and publish the statistical data for authorized exhibitions.
- To promote adoption and use of the Authorization System for Exhibition Statistics.
- To provide improvement advice to the organizer of an exhibition if the content of the application are considered to be not in line with the definitions determined in the authorization guideline.
The contact details for the secretariat office of the Japan Exhibition Certification Council are as follows:
c/o Japan Exhibition Association Secretariat
Shikoku-daini Bldg. 2F, 1-12-10, Uchi-kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Phone: +81-3-3518-2640 Fax: +81-3-3295-7007